Thursday, August 25, 2011

Week 10: Thank you all!

Dear Instructor Robert, E-teachers and All
It is just amazing how time goes by so fast, I cannot believe the end of this great E- course is around the corner, I feel happy and sad at the same time. Happy because of the wonderful time I have had sharing invaluable ideas among us, comments and suggestions from Robert were always accurate and worthy reading from, as I said before, “He is a super E-teacher and I am sure that he is great in face2cface teaching as well”.
All teachers who were part of this class are very wise, professionals and helpful, I am glad I had the chance to e-meet many ELT people from different counties, I am sure of us would like to keep in touch after to share our practical information that will enhance teaching abilities in order to actively engage language learners in effective English communication, analyze new techniques and strategies in acquiring a second language, suggest ways to create a motivating and interactive teaching environment,  provide practical tools for enhancing skills to communicate effectively, improve personal and professional development and the opportunities for networking and research and the most important  BIULD TEACHING SKILLS THROUGH THE INTERACTIVE WEB.
I would like to thank the USA Embassy Quito for the opportunity to participate in this course, Robert Elliot for his wise guidance, big help and little of his huge knowledge shared with me during theses 10 weeks, the AEI at the University of Oregon for having amazing distance programs and thinking of what plausible needs teachers around the world have got. I would also like to give a big thanks to Jesse and Jeff for their great help and support as moderators during last the weeks and yes of course, far thankful to all classmates for their being critical thinkers, creative, motivated, understanding and  collaborative, especially to P.K and Santiago who I worked with in the final report.



To my University “UNIVERSIDAD TECNICA DEL NORTE
I am deeply grateful for having been inspired by your many expressions of support and your willingness to sacrifice to help a solid and enduring institution that rises to meet challenges in a collective and constructive way as UTN University. I have always taken great pride in being a part of the UTN family, and I hold that feeling with even greater conviction during this time of bilingual challenge. I am humbled and honored to serve CAI, and I assure you I strive to do what is best for this remarkable institution and its greatest faculties, staff and students.

And finally, I wanna B informal saying B4N in a way that AFAIK and IMHO is very used by students 2DAY. 
TIA and TTFN
Javier Burgos

No comments:

Post a Comment